Bring your inner Bahama Mama to life…all the girls dress in tropical attire…celebrate being your most beautiful best, and the guys can enjoy the scenery!
- Tables can be draped with fun summery colors. I recommend a color palette of chartreuse, yellow, tangerine and turquoise. Grass skirts around each table complete the look! I like low clear bowls of water with blue food coloring with floating candles, adding blue water to the scene enhances that Caribbean feeling. Get cheap, colorful flip-flops and scatter them around all the tables (in the Bahamas, flip-flops are the footwear of choice!)
- Add beach balls, hula hoops, surfboards and create your own Tiki Hut table as the bar!
- I love how the Lolita Flip-flop acrylic-ware completes the look…bring the party outside!!
- Girls…wear a white t-shirt or tank top. Provide a pareo for each girlfriend!
- Guys wear your shorts or best beachwear.
- Add games like limbo to the scene!!
- Serve delicious Bahama Mama Cocktails!
- Have a flower for each girl’s hair!
- Fly away and laugh as Caribbean music and warm breezes caress the senses.
- For a party favor, use SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Vodka minis tied with colorful raffia for each guest!!
THE SIGNATURE DRINK
- 1.25 oz SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Flavored Vodka
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- .25 oz. sour mix
- .25 oz. raspberry liqueur
Build in a Collins glass over ice. Drizzle the raspberry liqueur over the top. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
If you are interested in purchasing Lolita® products please visit: www.thelolitastore.com.
Diageo North America, Inc., the maker of SMIRNOFF® Vodka, has given me this product to try for my blog.