Only the female species really understands how important “girl time” is. As females, we are nurturers and connectors. When one of our sisters is about to tie the knot, well, we surround them like a pack of hens.
Have a Last Night Out! This is a party that requires a little planning ahead of time, so your last time without being hitched should be a little naughty, and oh so, well, daring if the truth can be told (no secrets tonight!!) Time to live it up.
Gals…have fun getting ready together for this bachelorette soiree’! Have a few girly appetizers and a sexy drink and you will look and feel marvelous!
You must mix this fabulous cocktail. The cherry flavor is wonderful on the palette and will totally get you ready for a fabulous Last Night Out!! I love using SMIRNOFF® Cherry Flavored Vodka. So smooth and delicious.
THE SIGNATURE DRINK
- 1.5 oz SMIRNOFF® Cherry Flavored Vodka
- 3 oz. lemonade
- 1 lemon wedge
Fill glass with ice. Add SMIRNOFF® Cherry Flavored Vodka. Top with lemonade. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
It is essential that you hire a limo!! Get a quote and have your friends chip in for the cost! Check to see if alcohol is allowed (some states do not allow, some do). Not only is this the safest option for a Last Night Out, it is very posh and will make everyone feel very glam. And, this is a “go dutch” evening, for all except the bride to be…traditionally, bridesmaids chip in for this special event!
Next, pick your favorite bar or restaurant. If in the city, a fabulous rooftop environment with a restaurant would be perfect. It should be one with major atmosphere…sophisticated, modern, with an awesome bartender and staff. Reserve a private room, or a larger corner table. A tapas restaurant is definitely a great choice here, and a very interesting way to go!! Have plans to go somewhere else after dinner, a South Beach style club, for instance.
Your atmosphere is all about her Last Night Out. Make sure there are boas for all of you, but she should have a fun “veil” to wear…whether it’s a mini from a party store, or a tiara…everyone should know who is the bride!! I love the tiara idea as it is oh so classy.
Prepare a fantastic “Truth or Dare” game to play either at the restaurant, but it is much more fun to play in a big crowd. Check out my “Last Night Out” party game, which has it all and can be taken to the restaurant. Or, have each bridesmaid come up with a few “questions” that can be put onto cards. Some ideas:
- I never ________________.
- My most embarrassing moment was________________.
- I was my geekiest when_________________.
- I am most emotional when_________________.
- My pet peeve is_________________.
- When I’m alone I_________________.
- My biggest weakness is________________.
- If I could come back into a next life, I would be a _________________.
- My best body part is________________.
- My biggest celebrity crush is__________________.
- Go hug a stranger.
- Compliment the nearest male.
- Buy a guy a cocktail.
- Stand up on your chair.
- Start singing the Star Spangled Banner.
- Go up to someone and speak a foreign language
- Come out of the ladies room with TP hanging from your dress.
- Kiss a bartender on the cheek.
- Say “I’m Sorry” to a stranger (for what is to be decided)
- Put lipstick on your teeth (yes, on purpose!)
- It is also very important to focus on the bride tonight! Ladies, make sure you look after her!
- Review the menu prior to going to ensure that there is enough variety for all!
- Make all your reservations, and you are almost set!
Request a signature cocktail ahead of time…most bars and restaurants will gladly make your own recipe. Here, I have chosen the delicious Cherry Escape Cocktail by SMIRNOFF®, so make sure they have SMIRNOFF® Cherry flavored vodka!
Another fun bonding idea…have each of your friends bring their very own Lolita glass from home, or have a task ahead of time….everyone has to buy one if they don’t have one and bring them to the party! Bring your favorite candle from home. The Lolita® candles are also great. Check out thelolitastore.com. Or, my “Last Night Out” wine glass would be a great addition to the party. Then, each bridesmaid should sign the bride-to-be’s glass with a Sharpie as a momento.
And for a really fun, girly bonding moment…everyone on the way home has to take their bra off. Yep, just do it, you know, through your top. Pile the bras on the floor of the limo. See who your friends really are and vote on the sexiest bra. And a chant of “I’m Free” and jamming to my tunes playlist, well, it will be a night to never forget!
Burn a CD for the limo with the following girly playlist!
- Dancing Queen-Abba
- Ironic-Alanis Morissette
- Hollaback Girl-Gwen Stefani
- Say it Right- Nelly Furtado
- Rock Your Body- Justin Timberlake
- Respect-Aretha Franklin
- Three Cigarettes and an Ashtray- Patsy Cline
- What I am-Edie Brickell & the New Bohemians
- Where Have All the Cowboys Gone-Paula Cole
- Can’t Get you out of My Head- Kylie Minogue
- Girls Night Out-The Judds
- Our Lips Are Sealed- The Go Go’s
- Lady Marmalade- Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya and Pink
If you are interested in purchasing Lolita® products please visit: www.thelolitastore.com.
Diageo North America, Inc., the maker of SMIRNOFF® Vodka, has given me this product to try for my blog.