When you read the word “ornament” you probably associate it with the holidays. However, my Mini Glass Ornaments come in a wide variety of non-holiday themes and have so many uses for throughout the year!
Here are just a few simple ideas:
• They dress up any gift bag or wrapped gift box in an instant! Simply fasten to a gift with a ribbon or a bow.
• At the next party you host, you can have a tray of tiny shots poured in, none other than, my Mini Ornaments.
• They make for a great party favor at a Last Night Out party or at a shower! All you have to do is fill them with mini candies and wrap each with tulle, and tie a bow with a pretty ribbon…that’s it!
• They are also a cute desk ornament at the office (sans alcohol of course!) Remember to keep it professional! 😉
• I also like to place mini floral bouquets in them (baby’s breath and violets or mini roses) and line them up on windowsills or place individual ones containing a mini bouquet in unexpected locations throughout my home…it makes for a nice surprise when I have guests visiting my home.
If you have additional clever uses and ideas for my Mini Ornaments, feel free to share them with us! We may end up creating a post with your idea on our social media accounts!